For a few months now, I have felt as if I had a HUGE tension knot on my back and have constantly nagged SJB to massage it. After much consideration, I finally went to the Dr. about it, only to discover that it is not a tension knot, it is a
lipoma. It is most definitely obvious, as it stands off of my back, right below my scapula. I met with a surgeon last week who determined that it needed to go! So in the morning (very, very morning) I will go to the hospital and let a perfect stranger make about a 3 inch incision on my back and remove my annoying little friend. Knowing that there is no chance that it will go away on it's own and most likely will only get bigger (especially since it has doubled in size since 1st noticed), it must be done. So until next time...

CHECK YA LATER, QUASI!!
{SJB's name for my current condition}
No comments:
Post a Comment